Thursday, November 8, 2007

Legislation Assaults Personal Liberties

Legislation Assaults Personal Liberties
"Thought Crime Bill Passes House"

is the title of Ronni Bennett's Tuesday, 06 November 2007 post at

"Time Goes By."


She reports this bill is:

"Designated H.R.1955 and titled the Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism and Prevention Act of 2007, it is an amendment to the Homeland Security Act of 2002"

I strongly urge anyone who has not read the alarm she sounds to do so by connecting to her blog on the link highlighted above.

Please contact your congresspersons to prevent the bill's becoming law if you care about our personal freedoms, preserving our democracy and constitution.

Coincidentally, without having read her post I had just written in my previous post here about prior unsatisfactory communication experiences with my congressperson. I will make my views known in the hopes this time they will receive serious consideration.

No comments: